Vision & Mission
news & events
HEARTIEST CONGRATULATIONS! to MARWA SHAHID For being awarded the Prestigious H.H.Sheikh Hamdan Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Award for Distinguished Academic Performance
Registration for admission to the academic year commences
from January/February of each year.
2. Admission will be given to all eligible students subject to availability of seats.
3. Admission to KG1 as per the ADEC guidelines and on the basis of a personal interview with the child
and the parent.
4. For all other classes, admission is granted on the basis of an entrance test and previous progress report.
5. For admission to Grade XI the applicant should have passed the SSE of the CBSE or any equivalent
examination with a good, percentage of marks, for which rules have been prescribed separately.
6. The following documents are required at the time of admission:
Admission form duly filled in and signed.
Photocopy of Passport with valid visa page of the Applicant and the Sponsor .
Photocopy of the Birth Certificate attested by the UAE Foreign Affaires and Indian Embassy.
Two recent passport size photographs
Photocopy of the valid Emirates ID / Emirates ID Registration form stamped from the Identity
Photocopy of the Mark sheet with remark PASSED & PROMOTED for Grades 2 to 12.
Original Transfer Certificate.
If the applicant is coming from India/abroad, transfer certificate should be attested by the
competent educational authority of the state in India (Dist.Edn. Off., A.E.O. or Inspector of
Schools) & countersigned by Indian Embassy in Abu Dhabi & by the Ministry of Foreign
Affairs in Abu Dhabi.
If the applicant is locally transferred within Abu Dhabi, eSIS No. from previous school should be
The admission of a candidate should be finalized within 15 days from the date of issue of
Transfer Certificate (if within U.A.E.) and within one month from date of issue of Transfer
Certificate (if from India or abroad).